Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"What’s up?" you ask.

As my enduring fans I know you are simply dying to know. Well, I am running like a mad woman, literally, training for the Grandma’s Marathon. Andi is kicking and cross jabbing her way into the hearts of the karate studio instructors. Jordan is relishing the fact she can wear dresses without tights, and I believe she has done so faithfully for the past two weeks. Dillon keeps us on our toes; she is so different from the other two, needing much more direct supervision, and constant reprimanding. But all-in-all, her cuteness keeps her out of the slammer. Josh is working, studying, and training for a state-to-state bike ride later this summer. In a nutshell, that’s what is up.



Oh, and I am creating character profiles (which is my blogger time consumer) for the book I am going to publish, someday. Anyone have any good names for a faithful house servant who simply does everything?

No comments: