Monday, November 10, 2008

Requesting Your Assistance

Obviously I am not motivated to blog every day (my apologies to those who check every few minutes), but I do confess I have fallen way off my intended once a week blogging. One of my reasons for not posting lately is that I simply have too many projects started (not to mention the strict revision system I apply to each post), meaning each time I sit down to inform you (my most loyal fans) of my latest adventure, I am distracted by what I have previously started. So I am requesting your assistance in sorting out my dilemma. Please comment on what you'd like to hear about most. These are some of the tabled projects I have in the works, but any idea would be fun.

The intended versus practical uses for the items in my house

The patch is on the AWANA vest

What my kids have taught me

I blinked and now and I'm living someone else's life

Who, pray tell, was the Halloween candy actually for?

Jordanisms

Andiisms

This is what Dillon does

3 comments:

The Three 22nds said...

Intended versus practical

joolee said...

blinked and living someone else's life

Unknown said...

I want to know what Dillon does! I know she walks, calls everyone "Mama" and gets cuter every day. But what else?
And let's see the fruit of Josh's hunting trip!