Monday, October 27, 2008

Thirty-something Already

And enjoying it.
Yep. I am thirty-something. Not because I refused to say my age; I simply do not remember my age. I feel young, I still run for the fun of it, and exercise not because I have to but because I want to, I am a mom, and a wife, I work part-time, and learn something new every day.

I made it to my thirties only to find out I am blissfully flawed.

I am married.
A mother of three…girls.

Sometimes I think about what I thought I'd accomplish before I turned 30 and can't help but laugh. The 180 degree turn I've taken is so refreshing. I could be pounding my head against the 'glass ceiling' on some corporate ladder, but instead I am banging my foot on the toys scattered throughout the house. That's me, thirty-something and enjoying it.

1 comment:

Annette said...

YAY! Here's to our thirties! I love it as well! :)