Friday, February 13, 2009

Barely an A

The other night I got the privilege of having only one kiddo, so I took advantage of the opportunity to go bra shopping. First of all, let me just say that I am in no way envious of any sales associate who works in the lingerie department. The fitting room was littered with bras and empty hangers before I even began my experience. And after I was done the room was significantly trashed. Anyway, did you know there is a manufacturer that offers a Nearly Size, like "Nearly a B"? How optimistic of them! However, what I need, at this point, is "Barely an A" that appears to be somewhat more than nothing at all. LOL.

2 comments:

Annette said...

I have seen that line! I think I had the Barely B before I had Hannah, but some reason I kept my boobs after her. I LOL about your comment on my blog! But you CAN still get a mammo! A good friend of mine was told by a website that is supposed to tell you your bra size that with her measurements, no bra is needed, but she recently had a mammo and the tech had no problem! :)

Rachel said...

I have to go with what Joolee said. Let's just say with all the fluctuations in my chest over the past six months, I could practically open my own used bra store (ewwww!) with all the sizes I own.