Friday, July 31, 2009

Excuses and challenges.

And I am really good at both.

I used to have the cute LITTLE blogger log in and password, and then I joined a running challenge in which I had to create a g-mail account (which for some reason automatically changed my blogger account). Now I have this long drawn out, semi complicated log in, that I only get right 50% of the time. Anyone willing to accept that as an accuse for not updating my blog regularly? Lame, I know, but hey it was a starting point, right? My new challenge is to write an update once a week in which I simply sit and write, completely unabridged. It should make for some interesting writing and quite possibly some frustrating reading, but it is something I need to do in order attack my perfectionism; an obstacle I so desire to tear down.

No comments: