Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What could possibly make that noise?


We were camping, just sitting around the campfire talking to our fellow campers, when we began to hear this intense scraping noise. It’s not a noise you'd recognize, nor could you imagine what could possibly make it. And it keeps getting louder and louder, until it is right on top of us. I wasn’t quite sure where my kids were so I stood to make sure that none were in the path of this noise, only to see a grown man pulling a 40 quart sized wheeled cooler along the side of his bike. The source of the noise was finally identified and yet remained unimaginable, and continues to make me giggle even as I recall the event. I still can not imagine where he came from. Talk about “testing” a product; Coleman needs to hire that man.

No comments: