Thursday, June 4, 2009

Confession

I know I mentioned that I am a perfectionist, but did you really truly understand or consider what that meant? Probably not. Maybe through this confession you will gain an understanding, however I do not think you could ever realize just how obsessed I am with perfectionism. Confessing my use of an editor will not release any of my anxieties, in fact it may do the exact opposite. But it will allow me to blog more freely and timely. My Confession: I have had my posts edited. Now I am releasing her from that duty. So I ask you, in advance, to be gentle with your critiques. I apologize for my postings, re-postings and deleting of posts because of my typos, grammar errors, and downright foolishness in my quest for perfectionism (now free from an editor's eye). I am looking forward to the opportunity to blog more impulsively with the knowledge that I will create and make mistakes along the way, and that you will notice.

P.S. Don’t worry, I am unable to critique others' writings; that is why I used an editor.

No comments: